Monday 20 August 2012

It's hip it's happening it's Beleza Restaurant - Review


Whenever I find myself in Cape Town the Beleza Restaurant is without doubt always my first stop! I’ve been going there since the beginning of 2009. I always have breakfast sometimes even lunch. 
Since 2009 the restaurant has seen some décor changes but their menu, the quality of their food and service stays untouched and absolutely legendary!  The Portuguese and Italian inspired cuisines especially Beleza’s famous breakfasts are very tasty and decently priced. I’ve never had a breakfast that I sent back! 

Photo by Eat Out
The staff and service are the least to say outstanding. The waitresses are friendly, efficient and above all they remember their customers. Walking into Beleza and having your waitress know you by the name really support the warm and hospitable atmosphere that the restaurant is known for!

Photo by Francois Swanepoel
Beleza has a pleasant undercover outside deck area where you can enjoy your meals and watch the world rush by! The inside is always warm and welcoming with trendy and vintage décor designs adding to a hip and happening relaxed but far from ordinary or boring dining experience.

I will certainly be going back hungry for more!    


Overall Rating: 15/15      Food: 5                 Service: 5             Ambiance: 5         Yes, I would return! 




Photo by pasajebarato.com
Photo by Carl van Niekerk
Photo by TripAdvisor


No comments:

Post a Comment